The ADHD Academy
Creating ADHD-friendly routines you can stick to and enjoy!
In just 8 weeks I’ll help you build consistent habits that transform your day;
even if you’ve never found a system that worked for your brain before.
Do you relate to this?
- Do you struggle with sticking to a routine?
- Are you trying out new routines, but you abandon them after a few days or forget about them?
- Do you often plan something but it never goes according to plan?
- Are your mornings chaotic, stressful and rushed?
- Does ADHD-related anxiety keep you up at night?
- Building consistent morning and evening routines.
- Confidently completing projects at work on time.
- Effortlessly managing your daily tasks.
- Creating moments of peace rather than panic throughout your day
- Creating routines you never forget.
- A calm morning where you start work on time.
- Feeling confident and in control of your week.
Build habits that aren’t boring
Learn how to get out of bed and complete those boring tasks with the help of dopamine!
Build structured flexibility that helps you get to the end of even the busiest week feeling calm and organized.
Stop treading water
Build the habits research has linked to overall success and start imagining what it would be like to meet your goals!
(Adriaanse et al., 2014 & Galla and Duckworth, 2015).
How can the ADHD Academy help me?
- Build routines that stick
- Prioritise and be more efficient at work
- Reduce overwhelm and ADHD-induced anxiety
- Start your day calm and focused
- Build a planning system that works for your ADHD brain
- Stop missing deadlines
- Reduce revenge bedtime procrastination
- Understand and explain your ADHD to others
Stories from others who’ve worked with Unconventional Organisation
Writer, Director and Producer
Accountability Client with Skye 2022
“I was struggling and kind of running in the spot. I couldn't understand why nothing was happening when I really, really wanted it to. As we started the coaching process, you (Skye) were teasing out what it was that I needed. Late ADHDers you've gone through your whole life not knowing how to organize your time or even conceive of time. And you will need coaching."
Pole Instructor and Contortion Coach
Unconventional Organisation ADHD Academy Subscriber 2023
"I was listening to you talk about the planning process, and I tried it for a bit, and it was one of the first things I'd found that worked. Eventually, I got to a point where I said, 'okay, I'm really struggling. I can't seem to fix this problem, but I feel like my life is just falling around my ears, and I just can't do anything about it'. Which is when I signed up for the online courses.
I cannot believe that this isn't required reading for absolutely everyone who deals with ADHD because the advice just makes so much sense.
I think there are a lot of times where there's very specific things that work for your brain, but they're not things that neurotypical people need to do."
Content Creator and Professional Hairdresser
Personalised Coaching Client with Unconventional Organisation Coach 2022
"I didn't know where to even to start with the basics. And it was such a breath of fresh air to hear that was a common thing. And to hear that there are solutions and it can be so tailored and so custom.
It (ADHD Coaching) was really challenging, but it's still the best thing I've ever done. And for me, some of the biggest changes were those simple things that we do automatically as habits, but they were catered to the neurotypical."
Professional Gravel Racer
Personalised Coaching Client with Skye 2022
"I honestly don't think that I would be where I am without your help and all of the things I learned with my Personalized Coaching with you and the therapy, so I'm eternally grateful for that.
Some of the strategies that were super helpful were definitely establishing a routine. I had never utilized my calendar before I worked with you. I used to carry all that in my head and not have it written down anywhere, and it was so stressful trying to remember and trying to make sure that I had everything memorized."
Once inside the ADHD Academy you will have access to:
Interactive ADHD-Friendly Courses
- An interactive workbook that guides you through the 8-week transformation period
- Short videos + presentations packed with practical advice that you can apply right away
- Fillable sections and printable calendar to support your working memory
Interactive ADHD-Friendly Courses
- 1-3 Live Group Coaching calls per week, where we share strategies, tips and small wins!
- Live podcasting sessions! Join Skye and Sarah once a month live on The ADHD Skills Lab
- Recordings of both the live podcasts and the live group coaching sessions so you never miss a thing!
Access to an ADHD Community
- A community to talk about ADHD, share wins, strategies or just vent!
- Exclusive #help forum where you can ask our ADHD coaches anything!
- A dopamine break chat to introduce yourself, share ADHD memes and look for dopamine inspiration!
Neurodiverse-friendly Admin Support
- Having a low executive functioning day? Don’t worry; we’ve all been there, and our admin team are ready to help.
- Whether it’s accessing ADHD Academy calls or finding documents, our team is trained to support ADHD struggles.
- The admin team are based all around the world, so you're never more than a few hours away from assistance.
Created by Skye Waterson (MA, PG Cert Public Health)
Skye Waterson is the founder of Unconventional Organisation, an international ADHD support service that provides research-backed support to adults with ADHD.
Skye has 7 years of experience working in adult education and has studied Psychology, Sociology, and Public Health. She was diagnosed with ADHD as a Doctoral Candidate before deciding to leave her Candidature to work full-time in Unconventional Organisation.
Since launching Unconventional Organisation, Skye has
- Been a guest on numerous podcasts, including Faster than Normal, ADHD Rewired, and Hacking Your ADHD
- Written 45 articles on ADHD with a combined readership of over 250,000.
- Led workshops supporting ADHD in the workplace for managers in the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS) and New Zealand District Health Board
When she's not connecting digitally with ADHD people around the world, Skye is based in Auckland, New Zealand, where she lives with her husband and 1-year-old son.
Research, habits, ADHD and success
Research shows that changing your habits can make huge changes in your life - even if you are someone who struggles with impulsiveness (Adriaanse et al., 2014 & Galla and Duckworth, 2015).
The problem is that we aren’t being taught how OUR neurodiverse brains work.
At Unconventional Organisation, we’ve helped hundreds of adults with ADHD understand and work with their executive functioning struggles to create consistent and engaging routines that can transform their life.
Let us do the same for you!Get Started